How to Order
Thank you for choosing to shop online at Paradiso Ceramics. We have tried to make your online shopping experience as easy as possible. If at any point you need help, do not hesitate to contact us.
SEARCH & CHOOSE
- Browse or search for your items
- Add your selection to your Shopping Cart
- Review your Cart.
If you are ordering an item 'In stock', you will receive your goods within one week.
If your ceramics are not in stock, you'll need to allow 8-10 weeks for them to be painted, fired, shipped to Australia and then sent to you.
Custom orders of traditional ceramics can be personalised with a name or initials on the item's base by the artist before final firing. Enter text required under 'Special Instructions for Seller' in your shopping cart. There is no extra cost for this service.
PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Register to open your personal account*, sign in or checkout as a guest.
*Registering with Paradiso Ceramics offers the most convenient shopping experience. Once you register, you will not have to reenter your credit card and shipping information. Register or sign in here.
- Enter your address.
- Choose payment method and provide payment information (Paypal, credit card and direct deposit options).
REVIEW AND SUBMIT YOUR ORDER
- Check the order is accurate.
- Place your order.
- We will send you a confirmation email message. If your ceramics are not in stock, we will place an order with the manufacturer in Deruta. Remember, if it's not in stock, your ceramics will be made specifically for you, therefore please expect at least 8-10 weeks for your order to be made in Italy, sent to Australia and then delivered to you. Updates regarding the status of your order will be sent to the email address or mobile number you provide when ordering.
Each item is individually wrapped and packaged carefully before postage. Gift wrapping is available, free of charge, upon request.
We ship anywhere in Australia. Each package is sent out using Australia Post registered delivery, either by EXPRESS POST or PARCEL POST.
It is possible to collect your order from our store in Ensemble & Co, 77 Goulburn Street, Crookwell, New South Wales, during their normal opening hours. You can select this option at the checkout.
Shipping to international destinations is not available at this stage.
If you wish to receive your order more quickly, you can pay for Express Post or a courier. Contact us for the cost of courier delivery.
We offer FREE PARCEL POST ON ORDERS OF $80* OR MORE!
Orders under $80 are sent out by Australia Post at cost. Once you have entered the items you wish to purchase and your delivery details, postage is calculated automatically at the checkout.
We aim to ship your order within 48 hours upon receipt of payment. We will send you a tracking number so you know when it will be delivered.
*Free shipping is limited to orders $80-$3000.
Returns & Exchanges
Our policy is to accept merchandise returned within 30 days of delivery. We are unable to accept items that have been used, damaged, or returned after 30 days.
Please use original packaging when returning merchandise, and enclose a note explaining the reason for return, along with your name, address, phone number and email address.
Postage/delivery charges are not refundable unless the merchandise is damaged or defective.
We will notify you via email once your merchandise has been received and a credit has been issued. In most cases a refund will be issued in the same form of payment originally used.
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call Marg on 0414860034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.